- Wednesday, November 25th (Thanksgiving Eve) – Open from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. (last entry at 3 p.m.)
- Thursday, November 26th (Thanksgiving Day) – CLOSED
- Thursday, December 24th (Christmas Eve) – Open from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. (last entry at 3 p.m.)
- Friday, December 25th (Christmas Day) – CLOSED
- Thursday, December 31st (New Year’s Eve) – Open from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. (last entry at 3 p.m.)
TITANIC: THE ARTIFACT EXHIBITION
2 HOURS • SELF GUIDED • ALL AGES
Step back in time to April 1912 when you visit Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition in Orlando! See more than 300 artifacts, costumed actors, and full-scale room recreations!
ABOUT THE ARTIFACTS
Nearly 200 artifacts in Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition in Orlando have been recovered from the wreck site of Titanic by RMS Titanic, Inc.
RMS Titanic, Inc. is an affiliate of the company and has conducted eight research and recovery expeditions to Titanic. The recovered artifacts have been conserved and are continuously monitored and maintained so they can be displayed in the Exhibitions. In total, RMS Titanic, Inc. has recovered 5,500 artifacts from the wreck site.
Rediscover Titanic through hundreds of authentic artifacts!
Joining you on your journey are Captain Smith and the Titanic crew!